Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Huizar, Daisy

Claim
My project is to shadow the Athletic Trainer at Contra Costa College. I will be his intern and help him with the athletes that have injuries, as well as learn the different ways to help with all types of injuries.
Reason
I want to shadow an athletic trainer because I am still unsure of what I want to major in. That is why I want to get experience, to figure out if that is the career path that I want to be headed towards.
Evidence
I am going to internship with Brian Powelson for 20 hours and present my findings with a powerpoint presentation on being an athletic trainer and all the aspects of becoming one.
Value
I want to do this because being an athletic trainer is all I have ever thought of being that is related to what i want to do and I want to be sure that I am headed in the right direction. It is more to help me decide what i want to become, since i have been undecided for years and have finally taken interest in a certain career.

No comments:

Post a Comment