Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Destiny Poehnelt: Photography











Claim: I am putting together a collection of photos that illustrate the relationship between nature and humans, and capturing nature at its best.
Reason: I decided to do this project because I wanted to learn more about photography. I also wanted my last big project of high school to be fun and as least stressful as possible.
Evidence: Well these are just 5 of the 160 pictures I've taken. These all havent been edited yet because I just got photoshop. I have also arranged for more people to "model" for me.
Value: This project is valuable to me because I can use these photography skills in the future, for caputring memories or even professionaly (ehh you never know). I also think this will be a great way for people to look at nature and appreciate it. (enough to clean up their trash!!)









1 comment: